OneSignal has conducted research to identify effective ways for brands to interact with consumers.
- 44% of respondents named mobile push notifications as the most effective channel for repeat communication with customers.
- 17% consider email newsletters to be productive.
- 16.7% of entrepreneurs named web pushes.
- 8.6% choose to communicate with customers on WhatsApp.
- 5.4% of businessmen prefer communication through the application.
SearchEngines also notes that the level of engagement increases by 83% when setting up personalized ads for audience segmentation, and customer engagement increases by 259% if you send him personalized materials.
George Deglin, CEO of OneSignal:
Our data shows that mobile devices can become the main channel for effective customer interaction. All methods have their strengths, so a multi-channel strategy that includes mobile and web pushes, in-app messaging, SMS, and mailing lists will be the key to attracting and retaining customers. Using additional channels will increase your customer base, keep customers and increase their loyalty.
NIXSolutions reminds that Google will no longer support part of the tags for images and videos in the Sitemap.